February 13, 2019
- Sign in to your Clappia account.
- On the top right corner, click on your Username.
- In the drop-down select "Create Workplace".
- You will land on the "Create new Workplace" page.
- Enter details for your Workplace. Select a unique subdomain for your workplace. If the subdomain is already taken, you'll get an error message. After filling all details, click on the "Create" button.
- You would receive a mail with subject "Workplace created successfully" on the mail ID with which you logged in and created a workplace.
- Now click on the "Visit your Company Name" button that you see in the mail.
- A new window will open and you would land on the workplace page.
- If you are redirected to Clappia homepage., after "Step 6" then
- To access the workplace, make sure that you log in with the same ID in which you created the workplace.
- To directly visit the workplace page, you can enter "https://<WORKPLACE_NAME>.clappia.com" in the browser. Replace <WORKPLACE_NAME> with the subdomain that you entered in Step 4.
Did this help answer your question?