You can request a WhiteLabeled Mobile App for your Workplace with your Company’s Logo and other customizations.
Note: This is a premium feature and is not included in the Standard Subscription Plan. Refer to the Pricing page for more details.
Follow these steps to request a WhiteLabeled App for your Workplace.
- Go to the Edit mode of any of your Workplace Apps.
- Go to the Distribute Tab and click on WhiteLabeled App.
- For Android App, click on Download Android App and provide the following details:
- App Name: This will be the name of the app on Google PlayStore.
- App Icon: Your company’s logo. This should be a square png file with size at least 1024×1024px
- Splash Screen: This is the welcome screen that users will see on opening the app. This should also be a png file with size at least 1920×1920 px. Also note that this image will get cropped from the sides to generate splash screens for portrait and landscape modes, so ensure that there is sufficient padding on all sides.
- Package Name: A unique identifier for your app on the PlayStore. We usually recommend com.clappia.<YOUR_WORKPLACE_NAME>. Or you can keep com.<YOUR_WORKPLACE_NAME>.app
- Once you submit these details, you will get an email with the Apk and App Bundle files in 15 to 20 minutes.
- For iOS App, the process is not self-service. Fill in the details to contact us and generate the iOS App.
Q: Will this process automatically host the app on PlayStore and AppStore?
A: No. For Android, this process will generate the Apk and App Bundle Files. You can upload these files on your Google PlayStore Account. For iOS, please contact us with the logo and other details and we will help you with hosting the app in your AppStore account.
Q: Can I test the Apk file before hosting on my PlayStore Account?
A: Yes, you can install the Apk file on your Android phone. You will be able to access all your Clappia Apps inside the app.
Q: I am getting a message, “Subscription does not include WhiteLabeled Apps”.
A: The feature to download the apk files is available only while you are on the 30-days trial or if you have purchased the White Labeled App subscription.